NetNow Reward Points program
Our new reward points program is now up and running, it’s FREE and takes only a few seconds to enroll. You can start earning immediately by unlocking the achievements on the site. You will be able to spend your Karma points in the NetNow.co online store (opening Q1 2013).
How to integrate your existing applications and data and move to cloud based services
There are many benefits to cloud computing and businesses want to synchronize data exchange between legacy investments and new applications and processes. Solutions are needed that automate the integration of these data and systems to the cloud. Wouldn’t it be ideal to easily layer a cloud solution on-top of your existing systems and data? Do you want to be able to deliver new systems, processes and interfaces in your projects rapidly using modern cloud based solutions. Do you want to be able to develop and test new systems or solutions rapidly without the need to procure and deploy new hardware and software?
With NetNow you can
- Use one tool to connect to and from all existing applications and data to instantly integrate without the need for programming.
- Share data and processes by using integrations that support different environments and platforms
- Allow legacy systems to easily connect and consume NetNow Web services. This effectively integrates legacy applications with NetNow including those on and off site.
- Future proof developing business processes by reducing the influence of underlying technology.
- Retain control over proprietary business systems by keeping them in-house and integrating them with NetNow.
What are the benefits of Cloud based software solutions?
- Reduced Cost – Cloud technology is paid incrementally, saving organizations money.
- Increased Storage – Organizations can store more data than on private computer systems.
- Highly Automated – No longer do IT personnel need to worry about keeping software up to date.
- Flexibility – Cloud computing offers much more flexibility than past computing methods.
- More Mobility – Employees can access information wherever they are, rather than having to remain at their desks.
- Allows IT to Shift Focus – No longer having to worry about constant server updates and other computing issues, organizations will be free to concentrate on innovation.
- Monitor projects more effectively – Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
- Less personnel training is needed – It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
NetNow Rewards Points program
Our new rewards program is now up and running, it’s FREE and takes only a few seconds to enroll. You can start earning immediately by unlocking the achievements on the site. You will be able to spend your Karma points in the NetNow.co onlne store (opening Q1 2013).
NetNow offers free software to partners, developers and consultants who want to extend or enhance the NetNow platform. Consultants who want to use the NetNow technology to build solutions on top of other platforms, vendor tools or applications can also benefit from free access to our SDK & software platform. If you are interested in becoming a NetNow partner please Sign up today for further details.
Dependency Mapping is often viewed from a purely IT configuration item (CI) perspective including racks, servers and such. We’ve been working with organisations that have been gaining great benefit from using our tool and specifically the drag node facility (shown in the graphic below) to map their key logical IT and business processes. One example is a financial services organisation that needed to track file transfers between their data centre and several of their customers. They wanted to see the end points, volume, status and speed of the file transfers graphically.
All well and good I hear you say, but doesn’t mapping all of these dependencies involve a massive manual overhead with staff creating these relationships using a graphical drag and drop tool? The short answer is no, we have a way to automatically (automagically :-)) read in your configuration information and dependencies from practically any machine readable source (files, database tables, etc) and create the graphical maps with no human intervention, we call this a data-driven approach and the great thing is as your source data changes our drag node dependency map changes too, staying up to date with no manual intervention.
Examples of the drag node depicting dependencies.
NetNow offers a full feature Free Trial of it’s Real-Time Intelligence Service to business and individuals
Be sure to keep tuned in to NetNow as we plan to offer a free for life social version of our service in future.